"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My last gripe about missing fashion week, I think.

This is what I had planned to wear to Fashion Week, but as it clearly didn't happen this season, I wore it to school today.

Irish sweater, no name scarf, Banana Republic skirt worn as dress, Anthropology tights, Tods boots.

I was going for a woodland-y vibe from this, and it was worn to keep me, ehem, warm in New York so that I wouldn't have to wear a big, unattractive coat. It was supposed to be worn with my Russian hat, (shown below with a crepe in Canada) but school doesn't allow it... How I hate this rule...

So the tights were my mom's, but they were too short for her, so I got them. The benefits of being short.

2 comments:

  1. sorry you missed the shows this season, we will make it a priority in the fall. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherines Creperie, Mont Tremblant? I could tell by the crepe. I adore that place, they have the best crepes, such a cozy little place.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.