"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Friday, February 26, 2010

the devil wears pucci


That's my dad's car, and, if you didn't notice, I cleverly placed my mother's Pucci snow boots on top of it. My dad probably won't be incredibly pleased that I touched his precious MG, or whatever it's called, but I'll deal with that at a later date. I know, my photography skills are so marvelous.

Close up. My mom wears these, literally while trudging through the knee-deep snow. I feel that they deserve a tad more respect, but I guess the thought isn't mutual. I love the print, but that's to be expected, as Pucci's prints are legend.

I would also like to note the comfort aspect of these. They have (I'm forgetting the actual word for this, so I'm just going to say fuzzy) a fuzzy inside, not totally unlike ehem, those ugly Uggs. I don't want to compare these boots to Ugglies though. Simply not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.