"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Monday, February 8, 2010

i apologize, Karl

I was packing for Canada today, because we're going there Thursday. I rented basic French learning tapes from the library so that when we go I will be able to communicate and fulfill my lifelong dream of being French. (kinda)

So I was joking with my... ehm, less knowledgeable in fashion friend, telling her that I was learning French so that I could be able to talk to Karl, as in Lagerfeld. SHE DOESN"T KNOW WHO HE IS!!! DO YOU SEE THE MADNESS OF MY LIFE!!! MADNESS I I TELL YOU, MADNESS!!!

Karl Lagerfeld I'm sorry Karl.

I know that somehow, Karl's spidey senses are tingling, telling him that somewhere, there is someone who doesn't know about him, and he is deeply offended. So, I thought perhaps I would just show some of my favorite works of his, because that will make Karl feel better. No one wants a cranky Karl.

Chanel Fall 2009 CoutureChanel Fall 2009 CoutureChanel Fall 2009 CoutureChanel Fall 2009 CoutureChanel Fall 2009 CoutureChanel Fall 2009 CoutureChanel Fall 2009 CoutureChanel Fall 2009 Couture

Fall 2009 Couture, because I'm a sucker for sequins and beading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.