"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Thursday, February 4, 2010

FASHION WEEK

Fashion Week is next week!!! Guess where I'm going to be? Canada. CANADA. Not that I don't want to go to Canada, I just want to go another week, so that I don't miss out on so much! I may not even be able to see anything, though, if my dad doesn't ask around. Last time he got me into Nanette Lepore because of work connections. I also saw Alexander Wang, but that was because it took place at my dad's work.

MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK BRINGS EXCITEMENT, GLAMOUR AND FEELINGS TO US ALL. Patricia Fields, Costume Designer
(www.mbfashionweek.com)

Fashion Week DOES bring feelings of happiness to me too, Patricia Field.

So, being the obsessor that I am, I checked out all of the shows that I possible could see, given the opportunity and help from my dad. These are my favorites, which will probably be too full to hold me anyway...

2/16/10
2:00- Max Azria
7:00- Tibi

2/17/10
9:00 - Tory Burch
11:00- Nanette Lepore
3:00- Milly
6:00- Anna Sui

Those are just my personal preferences, really though, I would kill to get into any. I WANT TO GO SO BADLY!!!

2 comments:

Please leave a message.