"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Monday, February 1, 2010

i want to be in gryffindor, but i will settle for ravenclaw.

This is what I wore today. I was going for a Sherlock Homes' assistant type thing, but people at school said that I looked more like I was a student in Hogwarts. Instantly brightened my day. I panicked first though, because I thought I was wearing Slytherin colors, but another Harry Potter fanatic reminded me that it was more Ravenclaw coloring. I'm okay with Ravenclaw.

The other people were like, "Do you know that you're wearing a cape?" NO! Really? I didn't notice the large swinging piece of fabric hanging around my neck all day!

I wore a DKNY skirt as a cape, J. Crew sweater, Rock Revival jeans, Via Spiga suede over the knee boots.


Cho Chang, fellow Ravenclaw.

I do adore these boots, they make me feel so rocker, in a not completely obvious way. They were actually supposed to be my mother's, but they didn't fit her... so MINE. I love it when that happens.

1 comment:

Please leave a message.