"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, February 21, 2010

THE STORE TURNS ME INTO A MONSTER!!!

I had told myself that I wasn't allowed to buy anything until I got enough money to buy a Chanel bag on eBay, which I have been lusting over, but of course, I spent all the money in my wallet ($20, I fail) at Anthropology today. Every single time I go into that store I end up falling love with something and buying it. The store is my vice. When will I learn??? Never, by the looks of things.

So this is what I spent all my money on. It was a pretty good deal, actually, considering it was originally $150. I love a deal. You can't really see it properly because I'm feeling pretty lazy and didn't feel like trying it on.

It's a jumpsuit, if you can't tell, and I've been wanting ones since last summer, but then I ended up with a pathetic romper that will now be used as a cover-up over bathing suits. I will have to hem this though, due to my apparent lack of height.

I love the print, and how it reminds me so much of a business suit because of the buttons, but it isn't really like one at all. It's not as stuffy and uncomfortable looking though, the fabric is super soft.



I love little details like buttons, because they bring the look together and give it more presence. To me, it shows that the designer really thought about it, and it shows. The little details make a huge difference to me. So huge that I took the time to hit the "bold face" button. That's huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.