"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Saturday, February 20, 2010

sorry, i lied

I said that I wasn't going to complain about how I missed Fashion Week again. I lied. I was looking through Naeem Khan, who was specifically on my list of
shows I wanted to get into, and I am now just green with envy.

Naeem Khan Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Me likey longtime. It's just metallics over black, so edgy, yet the skirt reminds me of tiling you often see in bathrooms, but not in a bad way. Beading is so attractively elegant and classic. I also love how he packed on big, heavy gold necklaces that don't follow those stupid matching metal rules over the basically all silver look.

I like to see people defy those rules, (i.e. stripes with plaid) because otherwise we would be stuck in such a boring society. I Hate boring with a capital H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.