"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Saturday, February 27, 2010

a modern mia farrow type- thing.

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't you just love it??? I do. I also understand that I got a haircut a little more than a month ago, and my behavior is a tad erratic, but you know what, I don't really care.

It's going to be soooooooo simple to work with in the morning! Just a little styling gel, and I'm good! I doubt that it even needs to be blow- dried.

Another plus is that now get away with more make-up. This is good, as I have recently acquired some funky (oh yes, I said funky) shades of eye shadow. See the purple in the photo? That's only the beginning...

THE INSPIRATION:

Carey Mulligan. I saw her haircut on Vanity Fair, and I instantly fell in love with it. It's rather boyish, but it's also very soft and pretty. I look forward to wearing it with more spring clothes, but as it snowed maybe 2 feet this weekend, I think that I'm going to have to hold out on that for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.