"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, February 28, 2010

it just made me smile

While searching for a particularly interesting collection in London Fashion Week, I stumbled across Louise Gray's show, who, quite frankly I had never even heard of before.
Louise Gray Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearLouise Gray Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearLouise Gray Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

I found it to be tremendously whimsical and, well a bit random in a sense, but I liked it. Perhaps it was the sloppy way that it all came together, or the obvious creativity that went into it, or the fushia gorilla suit. Tons of color as well, which is always nice.

I now realize that I have been saying this post in my head in a British accent. This is what happens when I look at London Fashion Week, and darling, I find it to be smashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.