"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, February 7, 2010

mia wasikowska

Mia Wasikowska
(photos from teenvohue.com) I LOVE LACE! It's in the form of a Jill Stuart dress, and I want it.

Below, I like how this Dior dress is cut out in the back, it makes me feel warmer, as the temperature has increased by much in February.
Mia Wasikowska

Mia Wasikowska. She was on the cover of Teen Vogue this month, and I found that she has a feature in W Magazine too. She is an Australian actress who will be playing Alice in the Alice in Wonderland movie coming out soon.

I really, really, really love her hair. I think that it looks marvelous with both bare shoulders and huge 80's shoulder pads. It can be a very diverse look. I also think that even though it's a tad boyish, when you wear dresses, it makes her look almost more feminine. Interesting.

I think that I want to get my hair cut like this for the summer. Of course, I would have to keep my bangs due to my rather unattractively big 5-head. Then again, I tend to act rather erratically when it comes to my hair, but I honestly do like this style. It looks very artsy, and since I'm going to Parsons this summer for fashion design camp,(I'M SO EXCITED) I think it'll fit the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.