"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Friday, April 16, 2010

Outfit:















What I wore today...

See by Chloe t-shirt, cardigan from Anthropology, Lucy Love skirt, Donna Karan socks, Ralph Lauren oxfords, and fake D&G glasses from Chinatown.






I've had that shirt for months, but for some reason, I have been forgetting to wear it. To tell the truth, it's probably my favorite t-shirt, especially because of the tie-dye ness of the letters and then the white shirt background. My mom brought home the sweater and it was exactly the same one that I honestly considered buying when I went there last. You can't imagine my joy when I saw it. The jersey is so soft, and the lace brings it back to that vintage feeling, but not so much that it's obvious.

Today, in social studies, since we're learning about the 20's, and it is the last day before spring break, we were supposed to dance the Charleston in social studies. Well, clearly, my lack of coordination and rhythm kept me from even pretending to do that, but I felt appropriately dressed for it! And although I do hate dancing, I love being appropriately dressed... so it wasn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.