"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Thursday, March 18, 2010

pretty flowers

I've been looking for something to match my current state of mind. At first, I thought, maybe those cat eyeglasses, because my current state of mind is a little kooky right now. Well, actually I just want to get out of school for the summer (61 days!) so I can go to Parsons, but I suppose I'm a little ahead of myself. I did get a letter from them the other day, giving me my classroom number and ID card. I'm freaking out a little. A lot. Cannot wait any longer before imploding! Not exploding, but imploding, as I will erupt from the inside out with all my excitedness. I'm watching Project Runway tonight though, so I can be there in spirit, I suppose.

Keeping Parsons in mind, I was beginning to think of outfits I could wear there, they must be in the ultimate of fierceness. I mean, what if they are taping a new season of Project Runway and I see them wearing something stupid??? What would Michael say? No, he probably wouldn't note my existence, he's too fabulous, but anyway, someone might, and I don't care to look like a moron.

To end my ramblings, I really enjoy Erdem's spring collection. Florals are really appealing to me lately, perhaps because I am willing summer to come, even though we're just getting into spring.

Erdem Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Endearing little jumper, you agree? Please do me a favor and say that in a British accent. I kept me amused for like ten minutes. The colors are happy. They have emotions, and if you could see their little flowery faces closely right now they would just be beaming. I guess they're always beaming though, because they are stuck in that one print for eternity. Imagine, being happy for eternity! Very cheerful flowers.

Erdem Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Lovely texture. Also, please note the platform heels in what appears to be the same print. There was a time when I thought that platforms were restricted to strippers and people of that sort, but this year, my aversion to them has been replaced with a strong like. I now find myself drawn to them, especially pretty flowery ones with a Mary Jane feel about them with the strap. Agreed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.