"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Saturday, March 20, 2010

evening wear when it's not evening?

This month's Harper's Bazaar has an interesting article about how recently, evening wear has not been restricted to evening. For example, sequins in the morning? Honestly, I've never thought about this, as I am 13, have no life, so I don't ever have anywhere to go to at night. So, I guess I am guilty of this too, because if I didn't wear my fancy shmancy clothes during the day, I would have no where to wear them!

emma watson
Emma Watson spotted before 6:00 pm.

I also suppose that his new movement of evening in the morning will help the working woman move from day to evening more efficiently, as it doesn't require them to go home and change, but it does make you question what will evolve from this. Will there be Marchesa gowns in Starbucks next? Chanel in the office? Galliano at school? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.