"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Liberty of London for Target

Rodarte for Target has officially left, and now it's Liberty of London taking over the store. I was supposed to go there to see it today, but it didn't happen... There are tons and tons and tons of bright, floral prints in both the clothing and the home stuff. Very spring/summer, very happy.

I would have photos, but the site is so crowded that it's too slow and I am too impatient to deal with that.

My favorite so far is the bike. It's actually rather inexpensive, but I'm that type of person who buys that sort of thing, rides it once, and then never looks at it again. Well, no, that's not true, I would look at it a lot, it's so gorgeous, but I'd never ride it, because I'd be afraid of making it dirty. Pitiful, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.