"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, March 7, 2010

favorite ads. ever.

OK. I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love every single one of Marc Jacobs ads. I have piles of them that I have ripped out of magazines scattered all over my room.

The photos here are pictures of the ads I have all over my room, since I couldn't manage to find pictures of them online. That is why they are so dull and weirdly lighted in some places. I also only photographed a few ads in my collection, because it's hard to take photos of paper.

They are so very odd, yet artistic, with some serious personality. They show a point of view, maybe Marc's, maybe the photographer's, not sure.


These models are like really affluent nomads that the photographer accidentally stumbled across in the desert.

Green-haired girl is my favorite so far. She has some attitude, and in the one directly above, it looks like someone just said something insulting to her. I like it.

1 comment:

  1. I love Marc Jacobs also! The green haired girl is my favorite too! I always thought she got her hair dyed blue, and it slightly faded, turning into a gray-ish green. Hmmm…

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.