"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Some Paranoia?


I like Free People... except that it's rather mainstream now. Mainstream makes me break out into hives. Well, I'm not really that affected, but I don't like it. Oh, so I was talking about this top. I bought it (well actually my mother spent the money, but she owed me, so) yesterday and I'm excited to wear it with a blazer-- preferably navy blue.

Um, it doesn't look quite as gorgeous on me because I am not, nor will I ever be the 6'2 model here. I also don't really care to be suctioned into my clothes so mine is considerably looser. I'm a nit picker, especially when it comes to clothes, as you may be able to tell.

And... um... HELLO!!!! PARSONS IS IN A MONTH!!!! BY GOLLY, I'M EXCITED!!!! I still need to get my supplies list and such, because I've been having nightmares where Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum call me a failure because I show up with only a pencil and without my shoes. And then Michael Kors starts making snarky remarks in that high pitched voice of his -while Nina shoots me a dirty look in the corner. I end up crying on the runway. I know that the entire scenario is absolutely crazy, but still, the thought of Michael Kors calling me a mess is a very scary thought indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.