"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Little Bow Peep

Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

This week I found I am desperately in need of an obnoxious, oversized bow- Marc Jacobs style, please. Unfortunately all that I have is a rather small Coach headscarf. (I don't even like Coach. It's not a luxury brand to me anymore because it is so common now that it can be found in any mall in America. It has lost it's fashion appeal, but I guess it's good from a business standpoint for them now. There's just no pizzazz when you see their designs on every person on the street.) And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the whole Coach thing. My mom has Coach sunglasses, but they're at least a little different....But it quite ruins it when everyone you see has a Coach bag! especially because you can't tell if they are fakes or not!
    (remember the chorus stuff) (:
    -haley

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.