"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, June 13, 2010

mini ralph? oh, how i wish.

Outfit on... Thursday? Yes, Thursday, because Friday was Harry Potter Dress Up Day. Oh yes. And I kinda really love this outfit, too.

My, I need a pedicure. Gap jean jacket, Ralph Lauren Rugby shirt, (my mother's old) Lucky Brand boyfriend jeans, old stirrup leather for belt, Prada sandals, and drugstore red lipstick.

Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearRalph Lauren Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

I was channeling Ralph Lauren 2010 spring ready to wear, except my feminine twist was in the blouse annnd the shoes. For some reason, and perhaps it's because I fell in radioactive lava, (but then I would be Spiderman), but I have been so into the boyfriend jean and the denim on demim- especially if they are two different washes. It has that classic American appeal that Ralph Lauren always captures so expertly. He is an expert, after all.

2 comments:

  1. ooh can you put up a picture of yourself from Harry Potter dress up day? with the wand, of course....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweeet Moses, Drew....please get yourself a pedicure. i feel like reaching in to the computer to make those little piggies clean and neat. the outfit, however--- simple, casual, in a word---nearly perfect. two words, but i couldnt say it in one word. as Theresa would say, I lovelovelove it. kisses

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.