"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Thursday, June 17, 2010

excuses, excuses

I haven't been able to post anything due to a combination of laziness... and yeah, just laziness. But I have these pretty dress photos all the way from Memorial Day that I've been trying unsuccessfully to upload. Eventually, Anna had to do it for me. (Thanks!) I really need to work on my computer skills, because I have absolutely no idea how to do that. It's actually rather funny.



The first one is sideways, but I don't really care because it looks far more interesting than a picture of me standing against a wall in a shop. It was in Butterflies and Zebras, a new shop on Main Street (which, as you may interpret, is the only street with shops in Ridgefield). I liked it because that dress was cute and the people told me I looked pretty- which is more than enough for me to like something.

The dress was kinda awesome because it has a mind of its own. The bottom, as you can see, holds itself up in a whirl of swirls. Hah, my poetic skills amuse even me. I did enjoy it, but I couldn't wear it now because of my ridiculous sunburn-line ( I have the skin of an albino) that is almost in the form of a necklace. Woe is me.


5 comments:

  1. my friends and i love your blog and the bring and buy store. We actually just went there today.....great things!!!!! I love the dress that you tried on at B and Z. Its so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! It's online! To get the pictures online, I just dragged them from the email to my desktop, and then they are saved there. When I upload them on blogger, I select them from the desktop.

    Also I really love that dress. I defines amazingness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha that is amazing. I love the dress and your blue skin. Just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress too cute please keep posting it is my main source of amusment. and today i went down to the bring and buy and bought shorts and 2 shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome dress i agree

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.