"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Clever Me

After watching a good three hours of Driving Miss Daisy, I returned to my usual Sunday activities, which include, but are not limited to, knitting Ravenclaw scarves, reading, and looking at all the fashion shows I haven't seen thus far on the inter -web. Oh, and I sat on my camera, so it's broken now. It was an eventful day.

It was during the fashion observing that I found something of interest. There was one model that was in every show that I looked at, and I remembered her instantly from the Alexander Wang show I saw all the way in September (which, I often reminisce over, as it is one of the two shows I've seen thus far). She's everywhere, yet I didn't know her name, which would make someone like me feel a bit stupid, because she's clearly a supermodel.

So her name's Hanne Gaby Odiele and as it turns out she's quite famous, and with shows from Marc Jacobs to commercials for Vera Wang. This leaves me feeling far more idiotic than before, but with more answers. If that makes sense.

(That's where I remember her from)
(Marc Jacobs)
(the Chanel)

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the shorts from the first picture. Too bad I have no chance with being able to afford them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's the same person in all the pictures? wow... they must have very good makeup artists or something of that sort.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.