"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

a very quick outfit posting


Sorry the picture quality is so dreadful. It was 7:30 in the morning and I was running late for the bus... but I really wanted a picture of my outfit so that I would remember and be able to recycle it. No one was available for photo time, so I cleverly took a picture of myself and my dear mannequin, Minerva, in my mirror.

Wearing some recently acquired AG jeans that I love, Kenzie wedges, a Gap jean jacket, and my mom's old El Che t-shirt.

I honestly had no idea I was wearing Fidel Castro's co-conspiritor's face all day. I mean, I knew he had something to do with something in Latin America (because of the el, mainly,[three years of Spanish has not been wasted on me!]), but I had no idea he was related to all these communism shenanigans.

Well, I have a Vogue and a W Magazine waiting for me by my bed- turns out I underestimated the power of Stop and Shop in Ridgefield. They have a wonderful assortment of fashion magazines.

3 comments:

  1. You are quite welcome for the jeans. Also, you have a mannequin? Named after Minerva McGonagall? How very splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drew, I am always available to photograph you and Minerva....where was I??? Your friend was really sweet to give you those jeans, they are fresh as you know what!!!!I love you and your style.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha yes very splendid, I felt in debt to Minerva McGonagall for all that's she's taught me in the magical world- even though she didn't know it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.