"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ms. X Reigns Again

My favorite dead woman has delivered (well, not her, but you get what I mean) a second load of her possessions to the Bring N' Buy -- this time in handbags. To say that I am bursting with joy is not at all an exaggeration, but my love for the handbags is bittersweet. They are destined to go home with happy customers with a large wallet- not myself. It is a sobering fact that I must begin to come to terms with, as it's not very mature to grip a Zac Posen and refuse to let go. My mother had to scream at me several times before I let go of the soft, supple leather handle.


Simply put, without all the word shenanigans that I love, this bag is beautiful. It is Zac Posen, and cost over a thousand dollars retail. Sadly, this is just a smidgen out of my price range. Puh. Although you surely can't tell from my photo, it is crafted of the finest leather I have ever had the pleasure to touch. Magnificent. There are details around every single square inch yet it doesn't seem over-crowded or over-done. The bow on the front provides all the femininity, but the chain strap brings it back. It is God-made for me.


(Close up of the strap) Theee perfect bag- I feel blessed to have it in my presence. In fact, if it doesn't sell soon I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull a fast one on my own mother and take it.


Another Zac that I'm not quite as smitten with. I think that it's gets me a little uncomfortable because of the geometricality (is it a word?) of the shape and just the general design in the middle.

Goodness I'm freckly. These were her clip- on earrings that she never wore. I like the idea of clip ons, just not putting it into action. I feel that they always manage to fall off me and I end up looking like a pirate all day because NO ONE EVER TELLS ME!!! Sorry. These amused me for some reason and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's because they are just so over-the- top and ridiculous. They did start to hurt my earlobes after a few minutes of wearing them though.


The one I'm wearing is clearly Fendi, but I don't remember the names of the designers of these bags, I just remember that they are Italian and from Saks. They are rather gorgeous though, aren't they?

There are seriously boxes of designer handbags with tags still on at the Bring N' Buy, all from the lovely and mysterious Ms. X. I will be the first one to say, however, that she had a problem.

This handbag isn't one of hers. It's Patti's own little Louis Vuitton (real, may I add...) and I only added this because I thought she was looking snazzy.

2 comments:

  1. i really dont want mrs. x to be named. that would ruin the amazingness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Drew,
    So me and Anna were talking, and we both noticed that the posts per month have drastically decreased since January. sad face.
    Anyway, we decided you needed some inspiration! Anna came up with the idea that you should write about Jingle Bells.
    hah okay bye!
    -Haley (and anna)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.