"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sweater Nostalgia

I haven't posted in like a week because, well, I have nothing of interest to say. Sure, I could tell you oodles about the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park that I want desperately to go to (but someone's mother thinks it's immature and won't let me...) or how much I want an English bulldog( named something that sounds old and French, and he would never grow past puppyhood- so I could get a large orange Birkin bag to carry him around in), but I doubt very much that you'd care to hear it. I have far too much time on my hands but will do nothing productive with it.

Now, I have a confession. I miss sweaters. This is quite possibly the most ridiculous statement to share because those of you who (maybe?) read my postings in the winter months know that I moaned ceaselessly about the cold... and the snow... and the ice... and basically anything else that I could. But now it's 110 degrees! I didn't ask for this! At these temperatures, I can't even go outside without breaking into a sweat, mind you, I don't usually go outside that much. To edit my statement, I don't miss the winter, I just miss layers. And sweaters.

Alex White will show you why.

Prada wool sweater, prada belt.
Prada just makes sweaters just so cozy-looking, and the belt takes the rugged-ness it to a more feminine level. Oh, and Miss Palvin's hair is divine.

See by Chloe sweater
I love love love love a million times love Marc Jacobs' shoes with those socks, and I can't even think of the proper words to say why. And I really do wish that I had shorts like that because you know I would be the one in December getting frostbite because the shorts are so magical. I could wear them to school, as I don't imagine they'd enforce the shorts dress code then.

So there we go, I am easily influenced by W. Sue me.

26 DAYS TIL PARSONS.

3 comments:

  1. after reading about every post thing on your blog... i have come to the conclusion that you are fantastic. i LOVE your blog and love how u r so young but know so much about fashion =]
    and i LOVE how you dress
    i think u would like this website if u dont know it already... http://www.modcloth.com/
    i shop here all the time and its all vintage (kinda) and if its not vintage, it still is in a sense and is utterly delightful.
    tell me what u think about it =]
    LOVE YOUR BLOG DREW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you very kindly anonymousexpert, and i do love the modcloth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dog would fit that discription except she is too fat to even pick up!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.