"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Too Much of a Good Thing

Parsons is in a week!!! Be very excited. I still haven't gotten my supply list or anything, so that Tim Gunn dream is reoccurring. Now, I am at the point where I'm planning outfits for the ten days I'll be there, as I know I will be too full of nervous energy to do it every night. And each outfit will be perfect by next week. So far I have two- and I will definitely recycle them for school and such. I know it's cheating, but I'm still going to do it.

Moving on.

I find that in the summer I have a uniform. Lilly Pulitzer shorts, bright tank top, headband, sandals, charm bracelet, DONE. It's so boring I could spit up on myself. I know that the whole Lilly Pulitzer-in-the-summer thing is overplayed to the point of annoyance, yet I will continue to do it. I have these vintage shorts with fruit all over them that I can't leave alone.
The shoes are marvelous, they came into the B&B a few weeks ago. And I will be wearing them with those shorts until I'm blue in the face.

2 comments:

  1. Can you tke pictures of your outfits for parsons? And i know project runway is recorded but when your there can you see what impact it has on the students ?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.