"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Massive Anxiety/ Extreme Excitement

Parsons is tomorrow. I have gone into a full-blown panic attack. I can’t breathe. I can’t concentrate. I have the worst headache. This all just hit me about an hour ago when I realized that this is actually happening.

We were assigned an influential designer to study beforehand. I have Maison Martin Margiela, and it is likely that I’ll be on the computer for the rest of the day researching him and printing out his runway photos.

I have incredible amounts of art and sewing supplies, which adds another worry to my list because I’m unsure how exactly I’m going to get them in the city without a pack mule. I also have to bring my sewing machine, because the industrial ones scare me. That could be potentially problematic.

And I have narrowed my outfit choices down to four. I’m unsure of which because we’ll be painting and such so I need to be practical, but I don’t want to be so over-practical that I’m boring.

But underneath the panic, I’m so excited.

***It was Harry Potter’s 30th birthday yesterday, so celebrate The Boy Who Lived.

3 comments:

  1. AHHH can you post the outfits (like pictures)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASEEEEE post your outfits and more!!!! We miss your writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes please post!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.