"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Watching too much Rachel Zoe leaves you saying things like 'Those shoes are MAJOR!" in everyday context. This is why I'm not ready for school.

Prada Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearLouis Vuitton Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

In my wildest Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 fantasies, I wear either these Prada shoes or the Louis Vuittons. Sometimes, there's a Louis on one foot and a Prada on the other.

Also, high school begins tomorrow. This is very meh because for THE FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW I have not received my Hogwarts letter. Tomorrow will be another year, watching the clock for when the Hogwarts Express leaves without me.... again.

And don't make fun of me because you know you secretly cried when you didn't get your letter.

3 comments:

  1. I did secretly cry. Our posts are quite oddly similar. Haha i didn't even mean for that to happen. Hogwarts is just loved by all. And I am so relieved to know somebody doing cross country! Love the shoes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.