"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Saturday, February 5, 2011

it's cold outside

I HATE WINTER. We've had I think ten (nine?) snow days thus far, and according to my sources, my school hasn't had a full week of school since December 13th. Redonculous. Typically, I'm done with winter by January 2nd, and this is dragging on and on and on.

The only reason to stay on winter's side is because of these lovely shearling jackets that make me salivate at the mouth.

Ten Best Dressed — Kate Bosworth
Kate Bosworth in Helmut Lang, from vogue.com. I can't really think of anything she's been in that I've seen, but her jacket, her jacket, her jacket. They had one similar to this at Anthropologie on the sale rack the other day, Vince, I think it was. And if I'm correct, it was $79.99, which is out of my price range, especially because of Paris.

It's just so lovely. The zipper, the leather sleeves, the CURLY fur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curly!! It's spectacular.

Helmut Lang Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

The runway version. Sigh. If $79.99 was too much, I'm not going to even look at the price tag on this. I have, however, found more affordable options for clothing stalkers like myself.

This is the Aiko option from Saks, more sweatshirty, but lovely enough for me to bookmark on my computer. I bought a romper from the same brand (and material, and color) at Bloomingdale's before Christmas, and I don't at all regret that purchase.


This Phillip Lim is also mouthwatering, but doesn't have the nice, under $200 price as the Aiko. The cropped look is rather irresistible, though.

Speaking of irresistible, I am now going to make granola bars that are supposed to be healthy but have a stick of butter and half a bag of chocolate chips in them. OM NOM NOM.

7 comments:

  1. three things:
    1. post
    2. Post
    3. POST!!!!
    kthxbye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH VOLDEMORT FOR ONCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. least you still have your sense of humor

    ReplyDelete
  4. denimdiordocleandgMay 19, 2011 at 1:43 PM

    yes please post!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEE DREW I MISS YOUUU! even though i see you every day at lunch i miss your blog! plus i'm reading devil wears prada and i don't understand half of the designer's names! -haley

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm working on it. -drew

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.