"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Thursday, January 27, 2011

This is more productive than sitting inside my celebratory blanket fort and reading Harry Potter because the pages are falling out


tumblr_legeweg9WS1qcza1k.jpg

Night everybody, Thanks for the fun time

Pretty in Pink, The Beatles, mostly because I just downloaded a CD and "I have I Want to Hold Your Hand" stuck in my head, Prada shoes Grease (which I've never seen through in one viewing but want to so badly), Ferris Bueller

I got my varsity jacket from Urban Outfitters, even though it probably took like a month because they originally sent the wrong size and color. I'm still in love with them though.

Basically now I'm just going for that whole boyish girlish thing. And while I'm sure that is very very clear I will detail it further, simply because midterms have been cancelled and I have time. My mission is to achieve outfits that are girlish in nature, but have some sort of boyish feature, and sometimes vice versa.

2 comments:

Please leave a message.