"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I would google-translate something clever in french but I'm kind of ashamed that I don't know enough to come up with it on my own.


I'm pretty sure I should be studying for midterms, but I did that for awhile today, and my self-diagnosed ADD is kicking in.

Which reminds me... (it doesn't really remind me, it's just a good segue)... GUESS WHO'S GOING TO PARIS???? That's right, ME. Or moi, if I wanted to be all clever and French. WHICH I WILL BE BECAUE I AM GOING TO FRANCE!!!!!!!!!


Meep!


WOW!!! Now, being that I'll be going in late February, I'm starting to make the key decisions about this trip. Would it be strange to carry around a whole baguette with me as I walk around? Or is that just as strange there as it is here, though, our bread isn't even close to their league, so..... could it be excused?

I already found a consignment shop I NEED TO GO TO. They had Margiela leggings for like 38 euros. Meep. We'll be staying in Le Marais, where all the lovely little boutiquey places are, so there will be major major major shopping. And even though it's not at all close, I INSIST on going to at least see the windows of Chanel and Lacroix, just so I can say I did, and so I can have my first heart attack abroad! Well, I've never had one in the U.S. either, but...

Speaking of Chanel (proper segue this time, please note), I've been cyber stalking this bag for a few weeks now. I can't seem to find it anywhere besides Vogue. com, which is good enough because otherwise there would be multiple sources I'd have to check daily. This way at least is simple.

Sigh. It's just perfect. How perfect would it be to just stroll into 31 rue Cambon and just ask for one, and pay for it with a debit card, not even looking at the price tag. It's just like, "Wow, It's Thursday, I think I really need a mint green bag!" While impossible and ridiculous, that is my ultimate dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.