"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Greetings, Comrades.

Hello there. I'm embarrassed to share that for a while there I fell captive to Connecticut, but unfortunately for me, not too much has happened that needed sharing.

(Well, that's not true, the Royal Wedding occurred in April, and I am still dealing with the emotional aftermath of that.)

Hm... What else? Nothing! Isn't that sad? I don't think that I have worn heels to school since January! What a mess I am!

I will not resolve to blog more, or to be more or less like I was a few months ago, because I have tried that, and it has failed. So instead, I will firmly resolve to be less... Connecticut, surely just the thought of Connecticut will make my blood boil, and I will be back in a jiffy.

I am now going to write, "Don't Be Connecticut" on every stationary object in my house and we will see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.