"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Thursday, March 4, 2010

continuing my earlier Ralph Lauren spiel

I forgot how much I truly love the collection. Yesterday, all I wanted to talk about was the denim aspect, I have since moved on, and would now care to give my opinion on the dresses.

Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearRalph Lauren Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearRalph Lauren Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearRalph Lauren Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearRalph Lauren Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

So very theatrical. The prints are prairie- like and I really see them on a farm, like in that movie, Sarah Plain and Tall, that we had to watch in maybe fourth grade. The movie was dreadful, but the clothes remind me of the era and the people. Also, the bandanas. I love the bandanas. The news boy caps and oxfords provide the contrast, and voila! a magical collection.

1 comment:

  1. i also love ralphy but i just bouught a rather expensive shirt of his and when i wore it alot of its blue dye rubbed of on my WHITE t-shirt !!!! and my own pale skin !!so instead of being pink like us pale people are i had the esence of blue resadue on my torso. i was inradged to say the least.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.